Silicon carbide ceramics not only have excellent normal temperature mechanical properties, such as high bending strength, excellent oxidation resistance, good corrosion resistance, high wear resistance and low friction coefficient, but also high temperature mechanical properties (strength, creep resistance) Performance, etc.) is the best known ceramic materials.
Silicon Carbide Uses
SiC ceramic has been widely used in high-temperature bearings, bullet-proof plates, nozzles, high-temperature corrosion-resistant parts, and high-temperature and high-frequency electronic equipment parts and other fields.
Great Ceramic has many years of experience in SiC ceramic production and can provide SiC ceramic raw materials, ceramic processing and molding services.
SiC Ceramic Properties
- SiC Content: ＞98%
- Density: 3.10-3.20 (g/cm³)
- Vickers Hardness(HV50): 22.2(Gpa)
- Maximum Temperature: 1400(℃)
- Thermal Conductivity @ 20°C: ＞45(W/mK)
- Dielectric Strength: —(KV/mm)
- Volume Resistivity @ 20°C :105-108(Ω.cm)