Ceramic and metal brazing assemblies are mainly used in electron tubes, launch tubes, microwave tubes, traveling wave tubes, vacuum gauge tubes, accelerating tubes, trigger tubes, thyristors, X-ray tubes, CT tubes, high-voltage electrodes and other fields. Especially in the field of high-power, high-reliability packaged electronic products, it shows excellent performance.
– Vacuum and controlled atmosphere brazing up to 2200°F
– Resistance heating and induction brazing for rapid, localized heat
– Broad selection of active metal and silver-based filler metals
– Precise joint clearance control (±0.001”)
– Ultra-clean material preparation and handling
– Advanced inspection using scanning acoustic microscopy