Due to the nature of the CVD process, pyrolytic boron nitride parts usually require a wall thickness of no more than 3 mm. However, the CVD process makes the pyrolytic boron nitride have a nearly perfect layered structure, resulting in anisotropic thermal conductivity, making it an ideal material for making crystal growth crucibles.
1. OLED evaporation unit;
2. Semiconductor single crystal growth (VGF, LEC) crucible;
3. Molecular beam epitaxy (MBE) evaporation crucible;
4. MOCVD heater;
5. Polycrystalline synthesis boat;
6. PBN infrared window;
7. Satellite communication microwave tube;
8. PBN coated carrier plate;
9. Insulation board for high temperature and high vacuum equipment.