Magnesium Oxide Stabilized Zirconia Applications
Magnesium stabilized zirconia has high wear and corrosion properties and can be used in valves, pumps and gaskets. Magnesium stabilized zirconia is also the material of choice for the chemical processing and petrochemical industries. Therefore, zirconia ceramic products are an ideal choice for many industries, such as:
- Precision shafts and tubes in high-wear environments;
- Wear pad;
- Fiber optic ferrule and sleeve;
- Knives and blades;
- Fuel cell parts;
- Bearings and rollers;
- Ceramic guide plate;
- Mechanical seal parts;
- Pump, piston and bushing.
Zirconia Basic Information
Mg-PSZ ceramic Using magnesium oxide (MgO) as a stabilizer for zirconia, the crystal structure after molding is cubic, which is more stable. Magnesium zirconium has better high temperature and humidity resistance because it is not affected by phase migration. Even in a humid and high temperature environment where the mechanical properties of yttria partially stabilized zirconia begin to deteriorate, magnesium zirconium can maintain its strength.
Density: 5.7 g/cm3
Highest Operating Temperature: 1000 ℃
Thermal Conductivity: 2.2W.(M.K)-1
Bending Strength: ≥ 900 Mpa
Fracture Toughness: ＞7.0 (Mpa.m1/2)
Thermal Expansion Coefficient (at 0~1400℃): 10.2 ×10-6/℃
Zirconia Ceramics Supply Company
Great Ceramic has been engaged in the work of precision technical ceramics for many years, and has rich experience in the milling, grinding and polishing of Zirconia(ZrO2) Ceramics. We can:
- Make products according to the requirements of the drawings;
- Manufacturing more complex products;
- Achieve higher dimensional accuracy;
- Realize quick response and delivery;
- Provide more professional services.
Great Ceramic can improve all tolerances according to the size and structure of precision advanced ceramic products. Great Ceramic is committed to ensuring that we only produce the highest quality precision ceramic parts that meet or exceed customer specifications.
Contact us to find out what we can do for you!
- We will reply to your message within 24 hours;
- We can provide you with technical consulting services;
- We support any number of product customization;
- We are happy to provide service for you.
Packing and Shipping
Great Ceramic’s Mg-PSZ ceramic has been carefully processed to minimize damage during storage and transportation and maintain the quality of our products in the original state.