- We can provide customized services according to the drawings
- Complex structures can be customized
- It can be used in the environment up to 1650 ℃
- The hardness is as high as 15.7Gpa, very wear-resistant
- Other characteristics: high electrical insulation, strong corrosion resistance, high biocompatibility
99% Alumina round structure
Alumina is a well-known and commonly used precision ceramic material. It has the same sintered crystal as sapphire and ruby. For decades, it has been used in electrical components because of its high electrical insulation. Because of its high strength, high corrosion resistance and high wear resistance, it is widely used in mechanical parts.
Alumina is an excellent high temperature ceramic material due to its high temperature stability. It is the most commonly used type of advanced ceramic and is available in purities ranging from 95 – 99.5%. Great Ceramic has access to many different types of Alumina including: injection molded, die pressed, isosostatically pressed, slip cast, and extruded.
High Temperature Ability – Alumina can be used in both oxidizing and reducing atmospheres up to 1650°C (2900°F) and in vacuum environments up to
2000°C (3600°F). Abrasion Resistant – Alumina is a very hard ceramic and is excellent at resisting abrasion. It is ideal for wear-resistant inserts or products.
Electrical Insulator – Alumina is commonly used as a high temperature electrical insulator, particularly the higher purity grades which offer better resistivity.
Chemical Resistance – Alumina offers good resistance to strong acids and alkalis at elevated temperatures and is ideal for applications where resistance to corrosive substances is required.
Great Ceramic has rich experience in milling, grinding and polishing precision (Advanced) ceramics and firing ceramics, which enables us to achieve:
- We can provide customized service according to technical drawings or samples;
- We can process complex structures according to the requirements;
- When the outer diameter accuracy is the best, it can reach ± 0.002mm, generally ± 0.01mm
- When the inner hole accuracy is the best, it can reach ± 0.004 mm, generally ± 0.01 mm
- The surface roughness of alumina ceramics can reach Ra0.2Um after polishing and ra0.6um under fine grinding condition;
- When the roundness is the best, it can reach 0.002mm, and the general accuracy is within 0.01mm;
- For further details of the structure, please contact us.
All tolerances can be improved upon depending on the size, shape & geometry of the technical ceramic part. Great Ceramic is dedicated to ensuring we make only the highest quality parts that meet or exceed our customers specifications.
Why Choose Us
Great Ceramic has accumulated many years of experience in the pursuit of developing the best precision (Advanced) ceramic parts in the world, and is constantly applying this knowledge every day. In fact, we have been involved in the production of precision ceramics by many customers.
Contact us to find out what we can do for you.
- We can reply to your inquiry within 24 hours (except on Saturdays and Sundays);
- We can provide customized product service for you;
- We can accept the customized service of 1 product.
Packing and Shipping