- Customized processing is available
- High temperature resistance
- Electrical insulation
- Aging resistance
Aluminum oxide, also known as alumina, is one of the most common precision engineering ceramics. It has extremely high hardness, high temperature resistance, and insulation, so it is widely used in various types of highly precise equipment.
Aluminum Oxide Uses
Alumina ceramics have low thermal expansion, making them suitable materials for furnaces in the form of crucibles, tubes and sheaths; they have high hardness and good wear resistance, making them suitable materials for ball valves, piston pumps and other tools; It can also be easily combined with metals and other ceramic materials using brazing techniques and metallization methods.
Great Ceramic has many years of experience in alumina ceramic processing, and can provide alumina ceramic raw materials, ceramic processing, ceramic mold forming, ceramic surface metalization and other services.
Al2O3 Ceramic Properties
- Alumina Content: 95%-99.9%
- Density: 3.7-3.9(g/cm³)
- Vickers Hardness(HV50): 15.7(Gpa)
- MaximumTemperature: 1650(℃)
- Thermal Conductivity @ 20°C: 27.5(W/mK)
- Dielectric Strength: ＞10(KV/mm)
- Volume Resistivity @ 20°C : ＞1014(Ω.cm)
Alumina Spherical Parts have ultra-high hardness, can be used for a long time, are not easy to wear, and are reliable parts.
Cermet Assembly Parts have ultra-high hardness, which can be used for a long time and are not easy to wear, making them reliable parts.
ceramic gasket have ultra-high hardness, which can be used for a long time and are not easy to wear, making them reliable parts.
Alumina ceramic plunger has super hardness, good high temperature resistance, and low thermal expansion coefficient, so that it can replace all kinds of traditional metal plunger accessories that are easy to wear.
Bolts made of alumina ceramics can be used for a long time without being easily worn out, and their excellent electrical insulation properties enable them to be used in various electrical application environments.
- Alumina substrates can be processed into complex shapes using laser cutting machines and used in various electrical equipment.
- The alumina ceramic valve disc has the characteristics of high hardness and wear resistance, which can prolong the service life of the valve.
- Alumina ceramic disc have the characteristics of high hardness, wear resistance and high temperature resistance.
- alumina ceramic parts have the characteristics of high hardness, wear resistance and high temperature resistance.
- Alumina ceramic positioning pins have the characteristics of high hardness, wear resistance and high temperature resistance.
- We can provide customized services according to the drawings
- Complex structures can be customized
- It can be used in the environment up to 1650 ℃
- The hardness is as high as 15.7Gpa, very wear-resistant
- Other characteristics: high electrical insulation, strong corrosion resistance, high biocompatibility