- boron nitride ceramic disk have excellent performance. Great Ceramic can provide customized processing services for BN ceramic washers.
- boron nitride ceramic disk has good heat resistance, thermal stability, thermal conductivity and high temperature dielectric strength, which is an ideal application in heat dissipation and high temperature insulation environment.
Boron nitride ceramic disk custom processing
Advantages Of boron nitride ceramic disk
Boron nitride ceramic diskr has good heat resistance, thermal stability, thermal conductivity and high temperature dielectric strength, which is an ideal application in heat dissipation and high temperature insulation environment.
The boron nitride ceramic disk has good chemical stability, can resist the erosion of most molten metals, and it has excellent self-lubricating properties.
Boron Nitride Ceramic Disk Applications
The hexagonal boron nitride ceramics made by Great Ceramic can withstand high temperature in high vacuum environment, and have excellent corrosion resistance and resistance. Therefore, BN ceramic products are the ideal choice for many industries, such as:
- Crucible for smelting semiconductors;
- High temperature vessels for metallurgy;
- Semiconductor heat dissipation and insulation parts;
- High temperature bearings;
- Glass forming mold.
Boron Nitride (HBN) Basic Information
High heat resistance: sublimation at 3000°C; at 1800°C, its strength is twice that at room temperature. It will not break when cooled from 1500°C to room temperature dozens of times; it will not become soft in an inert gas at 2800°C.
High conductivity: The hot-pressed product is 33W/MK, the same as pure iron. When it is higher than 530℃, it has the maximum thermal conductivity above 530℃.
Low thermal expansion coefficient: Its thermal expansion coefficient is 2×10-6, second only to quartz glass, and the lowest among ceramics. Due to its high thermal conductivity, it has high thermal shock resistance.
Excellent electrical properties: excellent high-temperature insulation; up to 1014Ω-cm at 25°C and 103Ω-cm at 2000°C. So it is the best high temperature. Insulating material in ceramics. When the breakdown voltage is 3KV/MV, the low dielectric loss is 108HZ, it can reach 2.5×10-4, the dielectric constant is 4, and it can penetrate microwave and infrared rays.
Extremely strong corrosion resistance: Will not react with common metals (iron, copper, aluminum, lead, etc.), rare earth metals, precious metals, semiconductor materials (germanium, silicon, potassium arsenide), glass, molten salt (crystal) , Fluoride and slag), inorganic acids and alkalis.
Low friction coefficient: U is 0.16, which will not increase at high temperature. It has higher temperature resistance than molybdenum disulfide and graphite. The oxidizing atmosphere is 900°C; it can be used at 2000°C under vacuum.
High purity and high boron content: the impurity content is less than 10PPM, and the boron content exceeds 43.6%.
Machinability: Its hardness is Mohs 2, so it can be processed into high-precision parts and components by conventional machining.
Boron Nitride Ceramics Supply Company
Great Ceramic has been engaged in the work of precision technical ceramics for many years, and has rich experience in the milling, grinding and polishing of boron nitride (BN) ceramics. We can:
- Make products according to the requirements of the drawings;
- Manufacturing more complex products;
- Achieve higher dimensional accuracy;
- Realize quick response and delivery;
- Provide more professional services.
Great Ceramic can improve all tolerances according to the size and structure of precision advanced ceramic products. Great Ceramic is committed to ensuring that we only produce the highest quality precision ceramic parts that meet or exceed customer specifications.
- We will reply to your message within 24 hours;
- We can provide you with technical consulting services;
- We support any number of product customization;
- We are happy to provide service for you.
Packing and Shipping
Great Ceramic’s boron nitride ceramic disk has been carefully processed to minimize damage during storage and transportation and maintain the quality of our products in the original state.